Monday, November 15, 2010

alles gut

today I woke up at 845 because I had no english today so I could sleep late. I took a nice warm shower ,put on some clothes ,ate ,and walked the dog. This morning it was not too cold so I put shorts and a t-shirt on. I had bread and butter and jelly for breakfast like normal. because I had no english I had lots of time so I took the dog on a longer walk than most mornings. then I grabbed my nike dunks mounted my bike and raced to school. when I arrived I was told no latin. so I had a hour to kill. on my way to the student lounge I ran in to conrad. He was on his way to latin i told him we had no latin he said your funny. I said no and he preceded to tell me how he was going to skip but he did not. Then a later I had math it was very easy. they are learning very basic things and they use their calculators like they are going out of style. then i had poltics and it was so boring and long. Then i thought school was over. Then i was told we have drama. half of the kids skipped but I went and we did not do any thing. Then i came home and had lunch and walked the dog. then went to kilians house there we made a huge sub woofer 2 ft by 2 ft by 2ft box and a 2 foot speaker. then came home are bread, walked the dog ,and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment