Wednesday, November 10, 2010

nov 10

hello
I am writing this because I think it will be cool to read in some years. I don`t know why I did not start in august but here we are. Lately I have been chilling with my friends here. We have been going to fairs and parties. The past 5 weeks there has been no school. The first week of this break was a class trip to the neatherlands or holland same place. There we sailed a huge boat around and chilled. On the boat every night we docked. It was a good trip and I kinda made friends with the captain and his wife/girlfriend. They have been living on the boat for eleven years. That is cool. I wish I had the time to sail for that long. After that I had a quick turn I came home washed my clothes and left for Breman the next day to go on the german tour with rotary. That was 2 weeks long and very fun. we travel from Breman to Erfurt to Berlin and we saw everything. then I had a week of vacation with no plans. following that i started my practucum (internship). I work at ranck the official store of sulingen(not really but should be). I was in the sports part of the store. There I moved boxes put clothes on hangers and made the store look pretty. I worked there for 2 weeks and it was not fun but it is over now and i know all the employees in that part of the store. Now I am back to school and this week has been good so far. Monday I went school and it was normal but we have 2 new kids in our class. Conrad is from another class but he got in to some trouble and now he is in our class as part of his punishment. melina? has been in our class for a long time but she has never come. she is very quiet and has long hair that is over face. she has come to school for 3 days now and I have never heard her talk or seen her face. Tuesday was normal. we had our 6th or 7th german class because the teacher has been sick so no class. today is wednessday and today i went to school at 750 normal time and i was told there was no history this morning. so i had no class till 935 so i went to mc ds and had a coffee and a burger. then i went back to school at 935 and we had sport and the teacher told us that the sports hall was flood so no sport but he made us go to a class room and we made small talk then he did some quantitative reasoning problems and the first problem had to do with solving for the volume for a weird shaped bottle. I solve the problem and he was impressed and bought me a breakfast. then we had english and math. so today i had 1/3 of the class that was planed for today. Tonight we are going to the fair and my friend won all of chips for the bumper cars. so we will have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Davis,

    You are having the experience of a lifetime. I admire your willingness and courage in interrupting your life in Memphis to experience the world. I am grateful for all the nice people who are guiding you and caring about you while you are there. I think you will never forget this year and it will change you forever.

    We miss you and love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete